Well, this is the beginning of my eighth week on Weight Watchers! At yesterday’s weigh in I had lost 1 pound and reached my 5% goal. That means I have lost 5% of the weight I started with in April. Yeah! Got a BIG star and a new booklet to take me to the next level of 10% loss.
How will I get to a 10% loss? Continue eating right and walking and going to Silver Sneakers twice a week.
Here are some tips from my 10% booklet:
- Ask for help.
- Learn from experience.
- Manage your environment.
- Manage your feelings.
- Manage your thoughts.
- Prepare yourself.
- Monitor yourself.
- Take care of yourself.
So on we go. Here are MY tips to myself.
- Call a encouraging friend.
- Remember past mistakes and do not repeat.
- Only have foods around the house that help me stay on track.
- Find healthy ways to deal with those triggers that have made me eat in the past.
- Think positive thoughts. Make a list of affermations to read every day.
- Plan each day and stick to the plan.
- Write down everything I eat. Increase my awareness.
- Respect my own needs.
So…here I go onto Week eight!