Weight. Dieting. Changing patterns. All of those things come into play when you join Weight Watchers…and it is all good.
Lost 0.4 pounds this last week, which not a lot, but better than gaining. Now I am starting my 15th week and trying to stay on the path.
Here are my items to remember:
- Track everything I eat.
- Eat at regular times.
- Slowdown…pause between bites. Don’t go places hungry. Have a piece of fruit and water before I go.
- Don’t buy any temptations. If it is not in the house, I won’t eat it.
- Have healthy snacks on hand.
- Limit exposure to food cues. Don’t shop often, watch tv commercials, etc.
- Replace food with a relaxing or rewarding activity. Walk, listen to music, etc.
- Lose the word “dieting”. I am eating healthy for Life!
- Love myself, whatever my weight.